Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Stoke-On-Trent Knit & Felt Tote by Sarah Bradberry

Phoebe the cat is studying the pre-felted market bag. The photo was taken in early January 2007. I haven't fulled/ felted the bag yet because we've been having septic tank, or rather, the pipe to the septic tank problems in NJ so I don't want to tax the waste water disposal situation.

Finally, in on February 2, 2008 I felted the bag while doing the laundry in the city apartment's basement washroom. It took two go-throughs.

My daughter visited me on February 9 -- a refuah shleymah visit following my surgery on February 5. She is mighty pleased with her birthday present bag in her favorite color combination of pink and brown.
Materials: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted
Pattern: Sara Bradberry. Click title of posting for link to pattern

No comments: